Picketing the Church of Scientology© since May 10, 1997, for
Objectionable Management Practises.
Next Skip-Next Next-5 Prev Skip-Prev Prev-5 Random List
April 22, 1999.
Representatives of the Church of Scientology have made recent claims this site was forced
off the Net last year after I was visited by Police Detective R. Kijewski
of the Metropolitan Toronto Police Hate Crimes Unit.
Such inferences are at best mistaken and at worst, a deliberate distortion of truth.
The Hate Crimes Unit came to see me in order to gather intelligence on the Co$ and
to warn me of the hazards of openly opposing the Criminal Cult of Scientology.
Police Detective R. Kijewski of the MTP HCU was interviewed by the Globe and Mail and remarked:
"Mr Hagglund's activities thus far involve criticism rather than hatred".
------Wednesday, February 24, 1999. pg 3.
I did take this site down some many months later because I had not the time to
maintain and update the site. It is also a very large site, graphically,
and therefore costly, at least to my limited budget, to host.
Note: The links are old and may not work properly.
This site is just as it was when I last edited it, excepting
I have made a brief effort to update the links.
I will be replacing this site, at my leisure and discretion, with a more personal one
which I will be able to properly maintain.
For current Toronto Picketing info go to:
October 20, 1997.
Major Site Additions and Changes are:
Joined Scienotology WebRing.
- Stripped all pages (except main index) of stuff below the bar.
- Content Additions and Changes:
- Section One: My Active Opposition to the Co$.
- Letters of Note or Interest:
The Disconnection Doctrine.
Advising the Hilton Hotel of Auditors Picket.
Letter to Metropolitan Police on Co$ Misconduct at Demonstrations.
Letter of Legal Notice of Copyright Infringement by the CO$ Toronto very own Al Buttnor.
Letters: A Six Page Poignant Portrayal of the RPF
- STORY OF AN ESCAPE
Multilingual versions available in the
- Section Two:
Helpful Handouts When Picketing the Co$.
New Flyer: Scientology: The Courts Opinion
Toronto Protestors Zip Archive.
This section will expand.
- Section three: Candid Reports of Toronto Pickets of the Co$.
Picket #8 : Saturday September 20, 1997.
Auditors Day Picket.
By Gregg Hagglund and "Deep Wog"
Picket #7 : Monday September 8, 1997.
Infamy II: A Loud Brawl!
by Gregg Hagglund and Artemis.
Picket #6 : Saturday September 6, 1997.
Thirty Years of Infamy!
by Gregg Hagglund
Picket #5 : Monday September 1, 1997.
A Loud Picket.
By Gregg Hagglund
Picket #4 : Saturday August 16, 1997.
The Wrath of Nan!
by Gregg Hagglund
Picket #3 : Saturday July 10, 1997.
- "Free Odhran Fortune!" was our Theme.
By Gregg Hagglund.
Ghost Pickets, June and July 1997.
- Reports by Artemis and Gregg Hagglund.
- Section Four: Photo Library of The Toronto Protests of theCo$.
- Thumbnail Photo Library:
Suppressive Persons Page.
Three Page Compendium of People, Places and Things.
Expanded: The Rogues Gallery of the Toronto Org.
- Special Resources.
- New ones so marked.
- My Active Opposition to the Co$.
- What I am doing and why I am doing it. And what the Co$ is doing about me.
Includes correspondence of interest.
- Pamphlets for and about Picketing the Co$.
- The Picket Advisory
- Important Dos and Don'ts for Picketers
- The Xenu Story.
- The Famous RX Special that is helping to unravel the Co$.
Available in many different languages.
- The DYIN"ETHICS PAMPHLET.
- A highly successful and well received package of bad news for the Co$.
Download the Zipped File of the original in Word 7 document.
- The Courts Opinion.
- Entubulating quotes from the courts.
- The Zip Archive.
- Updated Xenu Flyers, Nefertiti's RPF Story and more to come.
- Toronto Picketing Reports.
- The Continuing Inside Story of the Protest Pickets of the Toronto Org. of the Co$
Beginning with the initial May 10, 1997 Picket.
Reports and Photos by Gregg Hagglund, Artemis and others.
For easier downloading subdivided into reasonably small, but interesting
- Site Photo Library.
- A Repository of Photo Resources from this site.
Includes a Protest Beginnings Photo Essay.
Also includes Three Thumbnail Sections on Local Suppressives, People Places and Things
and an expanded Toronto Org. Rogues Gallery.
Links to some of my favourite critical Sites:
- Do you want all the Cult of Greed and Power Sekrit Skriptures
for your personal use?
- Ordering instructions for snail-mail:
- Operation Clambake: http://www.xenu.net
- Andreas Heldal's Impressive and Unstifled Compendium of Co$ Documents and Multiple Sources of alternatively sad, funny or frightening CoS Topics and Events. Many Pictures. Includes a Lisa McPherson Memorial Page.
Fight Against Coercive Tactics
A nonprofit digest, library, and referral service
dedicated to protecting freedoms of mind and
speech by exposing tactics and users of mind
This organisation and its leader Larry Wollersheim deserve your support.
Co$ owes Larry millions yet they still hysterically attack him for exposing the harsh facts about the 'Cult of Greed and Power' and hope to impoverish him and destroy this incredible Historical Archive. Other Cult information is found here too.
An indispensible and invaluable site!
Arnie Lerma: http://www.lermanet.com
- Personal site of one of Liberties staunches advocates. Arnie fought the Co$
to a standstill in court, even as he lost a copyright battle. Fined minimally, he personally cost the Co$ millions in legal fees which the Judge refused to give them.
- International Pickets Compendium. Absolutely Wonderful Site. Especially if you want information on Pickets and Updates on Picketing Events.
- Pamphlets and Flyers:
- The Suppressive Person's Pack: Don't leave home without it!
For Co$ Anti-Christian Information.
- Ron Newman:
- The concise critical place to visit.
- Chris Owen:
- What may be one of the most absorbing and important Web Sites on
the net concerning Scientology:
- Marina Chong: http://super.zippo.com/~marina/arshtml.htm
- A comprehensive overview/listing of numerous critical pages and sites.
- Martin Hunt: http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~av282
- The "Authority" on Newsgroup: Alt.Religion.Scientology. Indispensable guide to the personalities of all the more frequent contributors and participants in the battle of Co$ versus the Internet and the World of Suppressive 'Wogs'. Plus important references on other issues of focus to the ARSCC, which of course, does not exist.
- Not to be missed too is Martin Hunts:
Scientology in Canada.
Includes transcripts of 'Reverend' Al Buttnors' embarassment on CJVI and
Documents in Buttnors ill concieved Lawsuit in Edmonton.
- Canadian Legal History Documents and Summaries of Note:
Casey Hill Libel Highlights: Real and
The Queen v. Church of Scientology of Toronto, et al.
The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power.The Webbed Version of Time Magazines vivid expose.
- This is the article that Co$ filed a massive harassment lawsuit about. They spent 10 years and millions of their (and Time/Warners) dollars to ultimately lose. Accordingly, it is neither libel or slander, in law, to refer to the Church of Scientology(tm) as such, (a Thriving Cult of Greed and Power)
in writing or verbally.
Of course you should visit the pages of the Church of Scientology(tm) too, just to compare notes. This will also show you how an organisation 'frozen' in the 1950's presents itself in the '90s.
Some argue Scientology can affect your mind.
For some tasty samples of this, let me point you to the following web sites
which contain lots of postings by Scientologists:
For dessert, I offer you the glowing warmth of
"The Helena Kobrin Love Page".
And finally, a sobering liquer by a true Veteran Survivor: Warrior.
Truly eye-opening reading into the hidden activities of Scientology.
words/photos © by Gregg Hagglund (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last modified: Thursday April 22, 1999.